Friday, December 19, 2008

what a frustrating day!

I slept at 2am and all of the sudden, i woke up at 310am. The best part is, I can't sleep back :( I was just lying on my bed till 430am, and finally i decided to online till 730am i still can't get back to my sleep. So i went for a jog in a park near my house.

Surprisingly quite a number of people jogs there *i assume would be like 5-10 people only :P. While i was running, came to a time where 2 people walking side by side blocking the whole path because the path is quite small and the sides are grasses. I slowed down hoping for one of the guy in front of me will move a side to let me pass but both of them buat bodoh je (CAN'T THEY JUST MOVE!!! arrggggg!! ) End up I'm the one have to use the grass. I didn't notice it was wet so i stepped on mud and the thing splash to my shoe i was like oh----my-god! (fyi, this thing won't happen if people have the commen sense of jogging in a public area)

So after a few rounds, i went back home, wash my shoe for no reason, took my bath and i sleep like a baby :P my sleep is the only thing which is nice. Other than that, a big NO!
What a frustrating day!! dengan tak boleh tidurnya, dengan orang-orang yang tidak tahu berfikir, dengan lumpurnya, ishhh!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u rili have a thing about people annoying u in public kan? hahaha..kesian...dat day KLCC...now at jogging...lol

ken&&Q said...

sure la.. public place le. not that person's place ma. tolerate la with others.. ini nak pentingkan diri. if i pentingkan diri, they will say i bad la this la that la entah apa la.

S.A.T @ NT said...

lain kali, cakap je: ex-cu-zea-mua!!!!! kalau tak dengar, tolak je org2 kat depan tu!!!! lol