Monday, December 8, 2008

Hit 'N' Run

Just now i went to mamak with one of my friends. At that time was a little drizzling. A minor minor drizzle. And then we reached the place so i was finding parking. Suddenly when i was making my right turning, i heard skied sound and like 2 seconds later something hit the side of my car. I stopped my car to look behind and i saw a man holding his motor handle and looked at me and also was saying something but i can't hear what he said.
Then i parked my car, me and my friend got down the car but the motorist was not there anymore. That guy Hit 'N' Run!!!
I was so furious + scared + feeling of omg what happen? Don't know how to describe what kind of feeling is that. So i checked my car and its a minor dent.
Or i should say Touch 'N' Go

2 comments:

SHZ said...

OMG! u actually kena langgar? kurang ajar dat motor.I assumehe was saying sorry and terus belah...hahaah

Anonymous said...

that what is what Hit 'N' Run means.