Thursday, December 25, 2008

ChristMas Day!

My christmas day was not so great but at the same time not that bad either. In the morning, me and my family went to one indian restaurant in pandamaran for breakfast fyi they are famous with their roti canai. Their whole shop are build from 2-3 shop lots *imagine how spacious is it. We have to wait for empty table coz too many customers. *just like how people wait for table in a bak kut teh shop. What amazed me is they got 5 people making roti canai woot!!

Nothing much in the afternoon just shops for groceries and hunting for pineapples :D My sister told me we going buffet for dinner. Venue - Shogun, Sunway Pyramid. I was so excited because tak pernah pergikan. Suddenly last minute before leaving the house, she told me she couldn't get a place in Shogun so we going buffet steamboat. I was STEAMBOAT??? not again!!! I already had steamboat as in fishballs for 3 days straight in bukit tinggi,pahang and now again???

We head to Sunway. I thought that steamboat is in Sunway Pyramid but it's not. It's opposite of SunwayPyramid. The shop name is call yuen buffet steamboat *according to SAT. This is my first time there. It was around 5pm at that time and i saw PLENTY of people gathering outside the restaurant waiting for the restaurant to open. Then a lady came out from the restaurant holding a piece of empty list and she ask for customer's name and number of people *something like making reservation but it's face to face. Then she open the door and start calling names to allow them to enter the shop. sounds like tadika school :P

We got ourself a table and start taking foods. I didn't take those balls i already eat at bukit tinggi. I took plenty of this one kind of fishball. Shape is like a kisses chocolate but the filling is otak-otak. yum yum!! The best part was we had to fight with others when for the fried chicken come. Less than 1 minute the whole container full of fried chicken is gone. I manage to eat quite a lot of fried chicken at the end :P They provide variety choice of fishballs, fish fillet, crab, prawn, noodles, vegetables, ice-cream, fruits, kuih. They even serve fried rice, fried bee hoon, curry chicken. The curry chicken was nice. There is this one time where i see people fighting for fried chicken, ice-cream and even queuing up for washroom. wow!

In the end i tak muak la makan steamboat. hehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pun tak pernah pergi lagi, ko dah belasah semua makanan kat sana eh??!!

ken&&Q said...

hey SAT, no need anom la. mesti la belasah. takkan mau tunggu bro. :P