Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

I celebrate my new year's eve with my friends at Church of Christ. At first the plan was a BBQ party in my friend's house but don't know why ended up changing to buffet party. The foods was nice but the performances was kinda bored :(

SHZ didn't wanna take the risk to eat there coz he's worried bout the halal-ness so a while after the performance started, we went out to the mamak nearby. He ate roti madurai *my favourite*. We sat quite a while in the mamak till 1140pm and we went back to the hall for the countdown.

We gathered 2 circles (that's what we suppose to do but didn't make 2 circle. Was about 1 and half circle :P) and hold a popper. And we count from 10-9-8-7-...-1 then we pop the popper and wish almost everyone Happy New Year!

After wishing around, we plan to go Bukit Tinggi McD to hang out. But on the way, we decided to go my house since we won't be doing anything in McD. We played CK (a card game), eat secret recipi cake, and drink SPARKLING JUICE grrrrr!!!

Then me and my friends sit around, wanted to play truth or dare but ended up playing without spinning anything and each person have to talk about truth, watching Extreme Hollywood Channel 712. We played till around 4, and then sleep a while till 7 and everyone goes back home.

That's how i spent my new year's eve. I got a special pain gift. Very special indeed!!! :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

2 comments:

S.A.T @ NT said...

pain eh??! lol :-p

happy new year!!!

ken&&Q said...

yea indeed!! VERY also!