Tuesday, December 9, 2008

JLPT stands for Japanese Languange Proficiency Test. It was held on 7th december at several places but i took it at UPM.
Here is how the story goes. My japanese sensei told us about this test and encourage us (as in me and my friends) to sit for the test. And after few days of thinking, i did not want to sit for it cos i feel it's not so important.
So one of my friend pujuk me to take this test and said that he and another friend are sitting for it too. I was like so-what-test-only-ma. So i take the form together with my friends and fill in the form. Suddenly the friend that pujuk me to sit for this test, he did not sit for it. I was like what you ask me to take but you don't want to take. Nevermine i fills the form and posted it to the JLPT office in KL(fyi i'm at sabah that time). Had to pay RM50 for the registration fee and few ringgits for pos laju.
Few weeks before my final exam, sensei provide extra classes just for those who sit for this test. The extra classes are on saturdays. But malang tak berbau, i got other class on saturday :( so i can't attend that extra class and i had to study on my own for this JLPT. man that's so sad
Back to hometown after my final, i had around 2 weeks to study for JLPT before the real day. Starts with Lesson 16 ends with Lesson 25. It's so difficult :( totemo muzukashi desune
On 7th dec, my friend drove to UPM cos he said he knows the way. So i tumpang him. Mana tau he forgot the way. Luckly i asked my sister to show the way there days before (thanks sisters)
And then we reach UPM. Ate our lunch at serdang together with other friends that we picked them up from serdang ktm station. Test starts at 3pm ends at 610pm. 3 sessions. Writing 3pm-325pm , Listening 425pm-450pm, Reading 520pm-610pm. First and second session was easy but the last session was tough.
Finally test is over.Me and my friends went to sri kembangan to take our dinner. RM49 for steam fish, sweet sour pork, vege, plain soup(more like ajinamoto soup), 40%-empty-clams, taufu and plain rice *writen in the menu*. We ordered chinese tea the one we can refill. After eating, we asked for the bil. We estimate the cost is around Rm55 counting the chinese tea as RM1 per person and we got 6 person. But when the bil comes, guess how much is it? RM44!!!!!! woot!!! apa lagi. bayar dan pergi la!
Then time to go home.Sends some friends to serdang ktm and then straight to klang. On the way back, we sesat-ed. We went to kajang, back to UPM, head to puchong, then subang, and finally klang! journey that is only 45 mins takes us 1 hour 30 mins. *morale of this sentence. don't simply drive without knowing the correct way
Finally home-sweet-home! Feeling so happy+excited+stress-free because test over and lega i reached home safely :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time bring along a map. if u can't find one, then opt for the atlas!!! hahaha...oh yea, compass too! :-p

ken&&Q said...

right! like that will help. by the time u see the map, most probably your mind will go spinning around.