Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm back!

Wassup wassup wassup!!!
Sorry for my Long inactivity. Well you see, uni life is kinda horrible you know. With the assingments, quiz, exams, bonusses and not to forget the MOST important is my access to the internet. A wifi line shared with all the students in the university and also the staff.
(membebel sikit) :P
Now its different. I subscribe for maxis broadband YAY! Cheap, free modem, and no contract.
Firstly, my team won volleyball interschool competition! and my friend's basketball team manage to get 2nd place. Will post some of the pictures when i get it :)
Second, I'm almost done with the long, hectic, miserable, busy, stressful time of this semester. Midterm exams, assignments and bonusses popping up like mushrooms. Had to find company for my internship. Choosed 5 companies from the school's new design website. At last I found out that the website is a piece of SHIT!! 4 months passed and there are still no respond from those 5 companies.
So now I'm applying companies through jobstreet. Fast, easy and at least the company will respond back. So far I've already applied around 10 extra companies and 1 got rejected :( *hope one special company will accept me before my study week*
Third, I just got back my -missing for 6 months- pendrive from an 'RESPONSIBLE' lecturer. I'll post a new topic about it later. Didn't wanna spoil this topic. hehe.
Lastly, good luck to my friend SHZ. Hope he will get to do his internship oversea :) and Mz V, stop envying and where is your hostel guard????

No comments: