Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Over!

yahoo finally exams are all over yesterday.
So glad so happy!
Went to 1 Borneo(a shopping complex right outside UMS) with my room-mates and bunch of friends right after the exam.
Went to a cafe known as Apple Cafe to take our lunch which at that time is around 530pm *cos we didn't take our lunch or breakfast before exam. Kinda expensive cos i took one meat and one vege is already RM4.
Then we head to a pool centre. Played kinda long there where i spend around RM4. But it was a hell lots of fun! The rate is 2pm-8pm(Happy hour) - RM8 per hour.
After playing pool, my friends head to the game machine. They played the basketball game where we have to throw the ball into the ring to score points. I did not play so i watch them play.
Then we walk one whole round at the Lower Ground Floor where most of the shops are food shops to decide what we want to eat for our dinner. Finally we end up eating at Manhattan Fish Market.
All of us took the same set Fish and Chip with add on of Prawn/Squid or Coleslaw. They are having a promotion where if we order this set, we will get one Dory fish for free. Plus if the cost is more than Rm17, we will get soup-of-the-day + ice peach tea/sprite/100+ for free. MFM also have their student price where students will get 15% discount. We calculate which promotion is more benefiting for us and we decide to take the soup-of-the-day promotion :P
After taking our dinner, we head back to UMS to end our enjoying day.
I watched ManUnited game against Arsenal and i slept at around 5am.
And in the same morning, my course and my semi course had a meeting with our lecturers to do our final year project1 and project2 at 9am.
As i thought i get to feel relax after finishing all those finals, now i have to crack my brain to choose my supervisor :S oh God! When can i get my break? I have to choose a supervisor before i go back hometown for holidays which is around 19 more days from today.
That's all from me today. Sorry ya no pictures cos i don't have a camera.
~The End~

1 comment:

SHZ said...

apa susah...choose je lar supervisor...hahaha...nanti ko balik dpt cuti gak...hahaha