Monday, May 4, 2009

One Last Paper!

It's 2.25am now. So bored sitting at my table studying Japanese Language :S
But it's my last paper! yahoooo!!
sigh! how i wish i can go back home after my paper. So bored here nothing to do other than visiting the crowded UMS stadium every evening.
After this will be a very boredom days till my cousin, wei kwang arrive which is on 19th IF i'm not mistaken.14 days of boredom. ~OMG!~ I got a job on 12-15th as a DIGI promoter but macam tak nak. Worst come to worst, i might be working in hotels as waiter(back to old times).
Tak sabar mau balik ni. Windu ar kat nasi Lemak, banana leave dan Bak Kut Teh(a type of food, not person cos i got a friend known as Bak Kut Teh here in UMS). Windu kat katil, tilam, bantal bantal ku(harap-harap mak tak buang la) oh dan tidak lupa selimut ku yang selalu berada disana sewaktu saya dalam kesejukan.
Alright back to studying now. Will blog more for sure during the holidays.
Oh btw, anyone can guide my on "How to copy picture from facebook to my pc?". Anyone?? Shah??? Miss Viv?? I want to blog bout rafting but pictures are in FB.

1 comment:

SHZ said...

hahaha....copy picture? yeah...want Miss Viv said was correct... just right click on the photo in facebook...then click save as picture...then u can save it wherever u want in ur pc... but i think best if you click on the pic to enlarge 1st...then oni save it...