Thursday, February 5, 2009

I got this from my mail!

I receive this from one of my friend through email. It's about zodiac sign. Check this out!

GEMINI - Irresistible

Nice.

Love is one of a kind.

Great listener.

Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out.

Trustworthy.

Always happy. Loud. Talkative.

Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out.

Has a beautiful smile
i bet many people will disagree with me especially SHZ and SUSAN! right??? :P


Generous.Strong.

THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.
what should i say more! muahaha :D


I got another one. It's from my friend too but it's in chinese so he translate to me. The content is the meaning of each letters in my english name.

K - You are brave enough to try new things.
E - You brave enough to face/try problems.
N - You are loving your job and busy with it but still you are thrist for long vacation.
N - same as above
E - same as above
T - You have problem attitude problem (easy make other people mad)
H - Judgement not good, difficult to justify a things/person.

5/7 good things about me. Hey not bad ma kan. hehe :D




1 comment:

ken&&Q said...

oh god! sorry the second part's latter a little small. so you guys need to open eye bigger especially SUSAN!