Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Boycott Israel Campaign

I read an article about Boycott Israel Campaign published by my tempat kediaman. It's like a buletin something like that.

Full with poems and pictures. I saw this columm with all those brands that are in the boycott list (Estee Lauder, Nestle, SaraLee, L'OREAL, Nescafe, KitKat, Danone, BOSS, CocaCola, Maggi, and many more)
What surprise me is MAGGI. If we are gonna boycott MAGGI, then what we(uni students) gonna eat other than foods which are expensive-not nice-small portion.
Itu ok lagi. I heard from my friends that even NOKIA are also in the list. WHAT NOKIA got to do with Israel?? NOKIA is from Finland. suka-suka je nak main main boycott.



JOKE
friend A : why want to boycott. and why NOKIA?
friend B : don't know. but NOKIA is from Finland.
friend A : why don't they ask students not to study bout Theorems, Axioms created which are related. Can make our(students) life much more easier. HEHEHE!